Sasha Pierre Morgenstern Malandro de Castera is the second youngest child to River de Castera and Michael Morgenstern, and the older twin brother to Mars and the younger brother to Milan, Manon "Marquita" and Giovanni "Julio".
Birth and family life Edit
Mars and Sasha introduction as two little babies shown then to be energetic, troublemakers even more then there older siblings Milan, Manon, and Julio. Often using there cuteness to get out of trouble with the adult around them.
In terms of personality he is the loudest twin often crying or yelling just to get attention and causing more trouble simply cause he can. In that regard according to his grandmother Miriam he take after his father.
Sasha like his identical twin brother Mars takes after their mother's side of the family having curly black hair which they inherited from there maternal grandfather Leon. The twin also have complete heterochromia iridum with Sasha's right eye being sapphire blue and his left eye being emerald green.
The twins also inherited there mother's tan skin and having there mother's cat-like eyes with long spider leg-like eyelashes which causes some people to mistake them for girls.
Magical abilities Edit
- Concilium: Sasha can control the minds of others with targets being completely subject to their mental control.
- Transmutation: Sasha can easily change the form and appearance of an object, animal, or person at will and unlike his fellow witches who have trouble doing so she doesn't.
- Aura Reading: He can perceive and read auras, normally invisible fields of energy that surround every living thing, this can be used to sense emotions, health status, power levels, or the target's moral alignment.
- Clairvoyance: He has the magical ability to read the minds of others and project their thoughts into them.
- Mendacium Deprehensio: He can sense when they are lied to by various means. This was the first power she ever used.
- Electricity Manipulation: Sasha can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), allowing control over electric fields, all charge carriers (Ions, Electrons, Protons, and Positrons), electronics, and electromagnetic forces.
- Purification: Sasha can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
- Potion Making: Sasha can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Sasha is a Russian form of Alexander is the latinized form of the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος). In Greek mythology this was another name of the hero Paris, and it also belongs to several characters in the New Testament.
- Pierre is the French form of Peter is derived from the Greek Πετρος (Petros) meaning "stone". This is a translation used in most versions of the New Testament of the name Cephas, meaning "stone" in Aramaic, which was given to the apostle Simon by Jesus (compare Matthew 16:18 and John 1:42). Simon Peter was the most prominent of the apostles during Jesus' ministry and is often considered the first pope.
- Morgenstern is a German surname derived from the Middle German words "morgen", meaning "morning", and "stern", meaning "star".
- Malandra comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- de Castera means "from Castera", Castera comes from Le Castéra a commune in Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France. River shares this surname with Jean-Claude Castera (born 1939) is a Haitian painter born in Pétion-Ville, a wealthy suburb of Port-au-Prince, Castera was educated in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He typically paints abstract scenes and women.
- According to the databook(s):
- Sasha hobbies are pressing flowers and woodworking.
- Sasha favorite foods are pork cutlet bowl and tenmusu; while her least favorite food is bitter flavored foods.
- Sasha favorite pastimes are eating his mom's sweets.
- His favorite animals are foxes.
- His favorite flowers are red and white roses.
- Sasha can sleep up to ten hours.
- His average bath time is twenty minutes.
- His favorite artist is
- He is associated with the Minor Arcana card Four of Wands.