Rosabel "Rose" Claude Weaver is the daughter of Anicée Tempête d'Amour and Cynan Weaver, she is the youngest girl out of seven children with her older brother's being Arthur Cynan, Cai Ywain, Pelles Accolon, twins Georgie Felix and Freddie Galahad, and Lancelot Gildas.
Despite there families being rivals and being related to the now deceased House of Tempête d'Amour, she fell in love with her first cousin Luca Kingsford and the two would have three daughters named Ariadne, Hazel and Dinah and a son named Eltanin.
Life with Six Older Brothers Edit
Rose was born Rosabel Claude Weaver on Octuber 25, 1995 in Magical World to Anicée Tempête d'Amour and Cynan Weaver, the first girl born into the Weaver family in a long time, and the last for that generation. Her older brothers being Arthur, Cai, Pelles, Georgie, Freddie, and Lance whom she shares a special relationship with them all but has a extremely close relationship with her parents especially with her father whom she thinks is a genius.
She grew up in the Weaver family home known as the Brigantium. Her room was on the third floor and it was described as small, but bright. It also overlooking the family's orchard field. Despite the majority of her brothers being keen sports players, she was not allowed to play with them when she was a child. When she was six, she began a habit of breaking into the family broom shed and taking each of their brooms out in turn. She was never caught, and it only came to light eight years later when Gene revealed it to Fred and George.
Rose is noted for being extremely intelligent and hard-working, coming out on top in most of her classes and continuously aiding her friends in their adventures. Because of her efficiency, she often had time to do humanitarian work on the side. Such acts demonstrate Rose social conscience, tenacity, and compassion. Unlike most witches/warlocks who depended solely on their magical ability, Rose readily relied on logic. Although this often helped her cleverly deduce information that many others missed. Rose's emphasis on logic also made her skeptical about accepting anything without proof, as opposed to River who would come to intuitive conclusions.
Rose was quite responsible, perfectionist, and well put-together. Throughout her entire school career, Rose was insistent on order and steadfastly devoted to the rules, at the expense of her popularity. Her sense of humour was limited; she frequently expressed disapproval over her brother's Freddie and Georgie's practical jokes and threatened to tell there mother. She often attempted to act as the voice of reason among her more impulsive friends, to varying levels of success. However, in spite of her strait-laced disposition, Rose was not above using coercion and threats to get what she wanted. Rose was not afraid to stand up to her friends when she thought it was in their best interests, or when she felt they were wrong. Rose was very determined and focused, in that she "always kept her attention focused on the job that must be done." Her refusal to break under torture shows her strength of willpower.
Because of her opinionated, interfering nature, Rose had the reputation for being a bossy know-it-all. Her sometimes abrasive attitude masked deep insecurities and fear of failure. Rose felt the need to prove herself, perhaps partly because of the fact she is the only girl of seven children. Growing up with six older brothers toughened her up. Rose was not afraid to stand up to anybody, friends and enemies alike. Despite her confidence in her abilities, she was not arrogant or conceited, and helped her classmates with their schoolwork whenever she could.
Rose demonstrated her bravery many times when facing danger, though she initially showed a tendency toward mild panic in the sudden situations. She was extremely loyal to her friends, risking her life frequently to help them and standing by River even when no one else did. She also gave them advice rather often this once prompted Luca to advise her to write a book to translate all the "mad things" girls do so that boys could understand them. Rose was quite blunt with her opinions, sometimes to the point of being tactless. Despite this, Rose was generally sensitive to others' emotions, and would lie when she had to, though she was not a skilled liar.
Rose was also an animal lover, and was known to be fond of cats, owning a half-cat sidhe named Oliver. Rose was notably difficult to intimidate or frighten, as seen during her moments of standing up to River during her moments of rage and anger.
Rose was described to be an extremely pretty girl. She had the typical Weaver family traits: flaming red hair (which she wore in a long mane) and a freckled complexion. She was of petite stature and had bright brown eyes like her mother. When she blushed, she would go a shade of red that matched her hair.
She is described as being extremely pretty gaining a certain degree of attention from boys when one of her girlfriends give her make-overs.
Rose never gave much attention to her appearance, and usually hid her potential to be extremely pretty under her bushy hairstyle and a large pile of books, which she kept slung on her back. She also dressed casually.
- Rose has a tattoo of a cherub with a crutch on neck.
- She has the Latin words “alis volat propriis” inked on the back of her neck. In English, the phrase translates to “she flies with her own wings.”
- She has a 10 cent coin tattooo on the side of her left arm.
- Rose has a tattoo on her side in Spanish that says “Mi Familia me hace humana, Dios me hace fuerte” and it means “My family makes me human, God makes me strong”.
- Rose has the word “hope” tattooed on her sternum.
- Rose has a script tattoo along her left shoulder reading: “One day I decided I was going to choose myself.”. She also has a script tattoo along her right shoulder reading: “You’re beautiful, you’re more than worth it”.
- Rose has the line “I choose happiness” inked on the left side of her chest.
Magical abilities Edit
- Conjuration: She can cast spells which can summon any form of creatures, items, spirits, demons, deities or elements.
- Translocation: Rose has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Summoning: Rose has the power to summon forth an object or organism that she has made a contact with.
- Elemental Magic: Rose can utilize different elements as a form of magic. Other witches who can utilizes the same power can use different spells to formulate their elemental quantities and energies for many uses.
- Memory Magic: Rose can utilize a form of magic that involves memories allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia.
- Memory Implantation: Rose can implant memories into the minds of others, which can either be the memories of others, or false memories manufactured by the user. She can completely re-write a person's memories to change a persons personalities, knowledge, self-identifications, etc.
- Memory Erasure: Rose is able to erase the memories of others, ranging from a certain memory or erase a person's entire memory/personality.
- Explosion Magic: Rose is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize explosions, either magically manipulating them or using them to cast spells.
- Explosion Inducement: She can cause an explosion in variety of ways and of any scale, with varying effects ranging from stunning to total annihilation.
- Culinary Magic: Rose can use magic related to the preparation and conjuration of food, allowing them to create/produce astonishing foods from the finest ingredients or the most repugnant of ingredients. They can make material that was previously thought to be inedible edible or meager portions into rations suitable and large enough for a group.
- Spell Casting: Rose also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.
- Rose's necklace: Rose wears a necklace with a jade pendant with silver pendant with a silver chain. Rose's necklace originally belonged to her maternal grandmother Claude Tempête d'Amour.
- Rosabel is the combination of Rose and the popular name suffix bel. Rose is originally a Norman form of a Germanic name, which was composed of the elements hrod "fame" and heid "kind, sort, type".
- Claude is the French form of Claudius is from a Roman family name which was possibly derived from Latin claudus meaning "lame, crippled". This was the name of a patrician family prominent in Roman politics. The ancestor of the family was said to have been a 6th-century BC Sabine leader named Attius Clausus, who adopted the name Appius Claudius upon becoming a Roman citizen.
- Weaver is the occupational name for a weaver, derived from Old English wefan "to weave". It also comes from the name of the River Weaver, derived from Old English wefer meaning "winding stream".
- According to the databook(s):
- Rose hobbies are studying, listening to music, and creating new spells and jewelry making.
- Rose favorite foods are milkshakes and poppyseed muffin; while her least favorite food is
- Rose favorite pastimes are meat and fatty foods.
- Her favorite animals are otters.
- Her favorite flowers are Bird's-foot trefoil.
- Rose can sleep up to five hours.
- Her average bath time is twenty minutes.
- Her favorite artist is
- She is associated with the roman numeral I which is associated with the tarot card The Magician.
- When annoyed with people she likes to use there full names.
- She owns a half-domestic tabby and half-cat sìth named Oliver.
- Rose can play piano.
- She takes a drug called Lexapro, which is used to treat depression and anxiety.
- She loves Cyndi Lauper.
- Rose later attended the Humanworld college University of St Andrews.
- Her dream man is Gilbert Blythe from 'Anne of Green Gables'.
- She is a vegetarian.
- In her youth, she enjoyed reading human fairy tales, and fantasized about being carried in the arms of a prince.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Her favorite fruits are coconuts.
- She makes jewelry and sells then in the flee market.
- She is a keen gardener and grows her own vegetables and fruits.
- Her favorite candies are lemon drops.