Milan Fergus Cynan Morgenstern Malandro de Castera is the oldest son between River de Castera and Michael Morgenstern and the older twin brother to Manon "Marquita" and the older brother to Giovanni "Julio", Mars and Sasha.
Cynan comes from Cynan Weaver who had was a positive male influence on his mother's life and one of the few people his mother considered a "father figure."
Milan was born on February 24, 2014 in Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US and was named Milan Fergus Cynan Morgenstern Malandro de Castera to an alone River "Ofélia de Jesus" de Castera and there father wasn't present at the birth of his son and daughter. River later moved to Grand Isle, Louisiana to an abandoned home she rebuild and later in life would return later in life for summer visits and holidays breaks from school.
Marquita and Milan grew up in Grand Isle, Louisiana and the two had a happy and lively childhood and eventually began attending Grand Isle School, a PreK through 12 grade Human World school where they were beloved for there kindness and intelligence.
Milan looks exactly like his father Michael with light blonde hair and his facial features but like his sister he has his mother's emerald green eyes but the shape of his eyes is very much his fathers.
Milan's outfits when he was a child were usually made by his mother.
- Milan and his sister Marquita got matching friendship tattoos of puzzle pieces which complete each other.
Magical abilities Edit
- Power Negation: Milan can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect.
- Fire Manipulation: Milan can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Purification: Milan can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
- Strength Manipulation: She has the ability manipulate the strength of oneself or others, turning a weakling into a very strong person and vice versa, manipulate material strength and can make other objects weaker or stronger, etc.
- Strength Concentration: Milan can focus his strength into a point of her body, allowing her to cause massive amount of damage, lift heavy objects, etc.
- Strength Augmentation: He can enhance the physical strength of himself or others' so that they can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of strength that is usually beyond their limits alone. Milan cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Spell Casting: Milan also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. He also is known for creating new spells and performing experiments with them making him a creative and already powerful witch.
- Potion Making: Milan can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Milan's necklace: Milan has a necklace with a stone known as a sunstone with the color of orange with a gold figaro chain it was handmade by his mother River de Castera.
- Milan is from the Slavic element milu meaning "gracious, dear", originally a short form of names that began with that element. A city in Italy bears this name, though it originates from a different source.
- Fergus is the Anglicized form of Fearghas means "man of vigour", derived from the Gaelic elements fear "man" and gus "vigour". This was the name of several characters in Irish legend including the Ulster hero Fearghas mac Róich.
- Cynan is a Welsh name. It is possibly related to the name Conan means "little wolf" or "little hound" from Irish cú "wolf, hound" combined with a diminutive suffix. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859-1930) was the author of the Sherlock Holmes mystery stories.
- Morgenstern is a German surname derived from the Middle German words "morgen", meaning "morning", and "stern", meaning "star".
- Malandra comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- de Castera means "from Castera", Castera comes from Le Castéra a commune in Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France. River shares this surname with Jean-Claude Castera (born 1939) is a Haitian painter born in Pétion-Ville, a wealthy suburb of Port-au-Prince, Castera was educated in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He typically paints abstract scenes and women.
- According to the databook(s):
- Milan hobbies are playing the saxophone and riding his motorcycle.
- Milan favorite foods are tamales, bananas foster, dumplings, açaí na tigela; while her least favorite food is bitter flavored foods.
- Milan favorite pastimes are baking and riding his motorcycle.
- HIs favorite animals are dragonflies.
- His favorite flowers are white carnations.
- Milan can sleep up to seven hours.
- His average bath time is about an hour.
- His favorite artist is
- He is associated with Minor Arcana King of Cups.
- Milan was born with a caul.
- He doesn't seem to like chrysanthemum.
- Like his sister, he doesn't like rabbits.