Despite being in love with Flidais he could not be faithful to her, as he had several illegitimate children during their marriage named Paolo, Romeo, Isabella II, Jocelyn, Gianni, and Beppe from five different women named Philippa, Theodora, Sophia, Giulia and Marozia. He only had two more illegitimate children named Octavius with Arcai Jourdine and Laura with his current partner Bethléem Tempête d'Amour.
Early life Edit
Leon was born Leon Francisco Alfonso Borja on June 1, 1939 to Isabella Borja and Jofré Borja and he the older brother to Pedro Luis Alejandro (born 1941), Sibilia Inés Jesusa (born 1945), Tecla Adoración Manola (born 1949), and Beatriu Encarna Leocadia (born 1952).
Despite coming from a long ling of noble witch heritage, he suffered at home due to his father's own drunkenness and womanizing and his mother's constant jealousy towards his father's other mistresses and forcing her children to compete and show off their achievements.
Relationship with Flidais Edit
Killing his Wife Edit
Living with Guilt Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Earth Manipulation: Leon can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Conjuration: Leon can cast spells which can summon any form of creatures, items, spirits, demons, deities or elements.
- Transmutation: He can easily change the form and appearance of an object, animal, or person at will and unlike his fellow witches who have trouble doing so she doesn't.
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Leon has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Spell Casting: Leon also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.
- Potion Making: Leon can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Leon is a first name of Greek origin-the Greek λέων (léon; leōn), meaning "lion," has spawned the Latin "Leo," French "lion," Irish "Leon" and Spanish "León." Perhaps the oldest attested historical figure to bear this name was Leon of Sparta, a 5th-century BCE king of Sparta, while in Greek mythology Leon was a Giant killed by Heracles. During the Christian era Leon was merged with the Latin cognate Leo, with the result that the two forms are used interchangeably. A similar Greek name to Leon is Leonidas, meaning "son of a lion", with Leonidas I, king of Sparta, being perhaps the most famous bearer of that name.
- Francisco is the Spanish and Portuguese form of Francis which means "Frenchman" in Latin.
- Alfonso is the Spanish and Italian form of a Visigothic Germanic name, probably meaning "noble and ready", from the element adal "noble" combined with funs "ready". Other theories claim the first element is hadu or hild, both of which mean "battle".
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- According to the databook(s):
- Leon hobbies are fixing his past mistakes, homebrewing, gardening. and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- Leon favorite foods are horchata, arròs negre, paella, and piperade; while her least favorite food is haggis.
- Leon favorite pastimes are playing with his children.
- His favorite animals are dogs.
- His favorite flowers are protea.
- Leon can sleep up to six hours.
- His average bath time is thirty minutes.
- His favorite artist is