Laura Leontina Borja is the youngest child born to Leon Borja and his current mistress and long term partner Bethléem Tempête d'Amour, and the younger half-sister to Paolo, Romeo, Alejandro, Isabella, Cristóbal, Jocelyn, Gianni, Maximilian, Júlia, Ofelia, Beppe and Octavius.
Early life Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Spell Casting: Laura also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.
- Laura is the feminine form of the Late Latin name Laurus, which meant "laurel". This meaning was favourable, since in ancient Rome the leaves of laurel trees were used to create victors' garlands. The name was borne by the 9th-century Spanish martyr Saint Laura, who was a nun thrown into a vat of molten lead by the Moors. It was also the name of the subject of poems by the 14th-century Italian poet Petrarch.
- Leontina is the feminine form of Leontios is derived from Greek λεων (leon) meaning "lion". This was the name of various early saints and martyrs. It was also borne by a 7th-century Byzantine emperor.
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- According to the databook(s):
- Isabella hobbies are
- Isabella favorite foods are ; while her least favorite food is
- Isabella favorite pastimes are
- Her favorite animals are
- Her favorite flowers are
- Isabella can sleep up to
- Her average bath time is
- Her favorite artist is