Giovanni Bolar Thiago Morgenstern Malandro de Castera is the second son between River de Castera and Michael Morgenstern, and the younger brother to Milan and Manon "Marquita" and the older brother to twins Sasha and Mars.
Giovanni was chosen by his mother after Giovanni di Adesso a mentor she had during school who gave her a father figure she could look up too and have a protector. Where as Bolar is to honor his great-grandfather Bolar Coltrane.
Birth and childhood Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Subconscious Manipulation: Julio can manipulate everything hidden inside their or others subconscious, including ideas, wishes or desires, traumatic memories, painful emotions, etc. This allows them manipulate the hidden aspects of the mind in various ways, for example arrange memories as one desires, awaken secrets and information hidden deep in the subconscious, and give shape to emotions or thoughts hidden inside the mind.
- Power Negation: Julio can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect.
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Julio has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Strength Manipulation: He can this super ability is able to manipulate the strength of oneself or others, turning a weakling into a very strong person and vice versa, manipulate material strength and can make other objects weaker or stronger, etc.
- Purification: Julio can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
- Fire Manipulation: Julio can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Spell Casting: Julio also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals.
- Enhanced Combat: Julio unbelievably skilled in most known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), boxing, and wrestling.
- Supernatural Speed: He is unnaturally strong even as a baby his mother had to have steel made baby bed made for him until he was able to control his body.
- Supernatural Stamina: Julio can sustain himself without tiring to a high superhuman level up to a nigh-absolute level.
- Giovanni is the Italian of John is the English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of the Greek name Ιωαννης (Ioannes), itself derived from the Hebrew name יוֹחָנָן (Yochanan) meaning "God is gracious", from the roots יוֹ (yo) referring to the Hebrew God and חָנַן (chanan) meaning "to be gracious".
- Bolar is a variant of Balor may come from Common Celtic *Baleros, meaning "the deadly one", cognate with Old Irish at-baill (to die) and Welsh ball (death, plague). Alternatively, it may come from the Common Celtic *Boleros, meaning "the flashing one".
- Thiago is the Brazilian Portuguese form of James which is a form of James is from the Latin Iacobus, which was from the Greek Ιακωβος (Iakobos), which was from the Hebrew name יַעֲקֹב (Ya'aqov). In the Old Testament Jacob (later called Israel) is the son of Isaac and Rebecca and the father of the twelve founders of the twelve tribes of Israel. He was born holding his twin brother Esau's heel, and his name is explained as meaning "holder of the heel" or "supplanter", because he twice deprived his brother of his rights as the firstborn son (see Genesis 27:36). Other theories claim that it is in fact derived from a hypothetical name like יַעֲקֹבְאֵל (Ya'aqov'el) meaning "may God protect".
- Morgenstern is a German surname derived from the Middle German words "morgen", meaning "morning", and "stern", meaning "star".
- Malandra comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- de Castera means "from Castera", Castera comes from Le Castéra a commune in Haute-Garonne department in southwestern France. River shares this surname with Jean-Claude Castera (born 1939) is a Haitian painter born in Pétion-Ville, a wealthy suburb of Port-au-Prince, Castera was educated in San Juan, Puerto Rico. He typically paints abstract scenes and women.
- According to the databook(s):
- Julio hobbies are acrobatics and glassblowing.
- Julio favorite foods are bobó de camarão, vatapá, yakult, dumplings, and zhajiangmian; while her least favorite food is bitter flavored foods.
- Julio favorite pastimes are baking and cooking.
- His favorite animals are lions.
- His favorite flowers are peach blossoms.
- Julio can sleep up to twelve hours.
- His average bath time is thirty minutes.
- His favorite artist is
- He is associated with the Minor Arcana card King of Wands.