Jemima Bridget Irit Clearwater is the middle daughter between Annamaria Hensley and Edmund Clearwater Sr., and the younger sister to Dominique and the older sister to Lourdes and Edmund Jr.. Her sister married Simon Pennyroyal making him her brother-in-law and is the aunt to Cassius. She is also the niece to Gabrielle and Beatrix and the cousin of Harley, Alexandra, Olympia and Alice.
Jemima has three children named Rafaella, Memphis and Arabella (who is deceased) with her first husband Eyal Sartorius who was her childhood best friend and arranged fiance. She later remarried Adrian Crowley and they have three daughter's named Violet, Harper, and Ophelia.
Early Life Edit
Jemima was born Jemima Bridget Irit Clearwater on April 26, 1995 in Westminster, London, England and lived there until she was five. She is the middle daughter to Annamaria Hensley and Edmund Clearwater Sr., and the younger sister to Dominique and the older sister to Lourdes and later a younger brother named Edmund Jr..
She grew up in a bright and happy home where she was allowed to express herself in all her hippy glory. She became a vegetarian when she was nine after watching her maternal grandmother kill the Yule goat for there family dinner and barfed all over her Aunt Beatrix her dress.
Meeting Genie Edit
When she began going to Sidonia Academy for Young Witches, she met Genevieve Ulenspegel who was lonely and had no friends. So one day Jemima offered to play with Genie and Genie refused because she was of a high status then her, but Jemima wasn't insulted (well a little bit) but every day Jemima attempted randomly getting Genie's to come and play with her because she could tell she was lonely.
Finally one day Genie didn't come to school for unknown reasons so Jemima went home and baked vegan chocolate cookies and asked her mother to take her to the Cavendish Manor. That's when she found out that Genie's mother had died, and she had witness how cruel her cousins Clementine and Cora Cavendish where to her one this day teasing her about how she had no father or no mother that she was a no good orphan.
This sparked an argument between the two as Genie didn't need her help which caused Jemima to reply that she can't be by herself all the time and that she needed friends. The next week when Genie finally comes back to school she gave Jemima some plum dumplings and apologized for her behavior.
Jemima is a fun, loving person who often does thing's when a voice in her head goes "fuck it" and she does it.
Jemima has long brown hair, cinnamon eyes and fair skin. She is of average height and chubby built. She usually wears flashy, patterned clothes.
She dyed the left half of her hair a series of colors of blue, turquoise, green, yellow, orange and red while keeping her right side a soft silky black hair.
- Jemima has German writing tattooed on the right side of her neck. It translates roughly to “We are never deceiving others, We’re only deceiving ourselves.”
- Jemima and Genevieve have matching Margarita glasses on their right wrists.
- She has a little cyclone swirl tattoo on the side of her right wrist.
- She has the word “LOVE” tattooed behind her left ear.
- Jemima has a tattoo at the center of her chest of two crossed arrows tied with a bow.
- Jemima got this letter “A” tattoo on her right ring finger, next to her diamond tattoo.
- She has a colorful red peony on her right wrist.
- Jemima got a tattoo of British comic book character Tank Girl on the left side of her back. The tattoo is done in a more realistic style than most of her others.
- She got a large quote tattooed on her back in traditional script lettering. It says “Nothing Takes Away The Past Like The Future.”
- On her right foot she has "Homesick."
- She has the word “Truth” tattooed on the back of her neck.
- She has a tattoo with a girl eating ramen on her left elbow.
- Jemima has the Japanese cartoon character Totoro inked on her left forearm.
- She has a tattoo with an arrow on the back her left upper arm.
- Jemima got mandalas tattoo on both her thighs.
- She has a tattoo on her right calf of female skateboarder Reggie Rocket from the Nickelodeon animated TV show Rocket Power.
- She got this tattoo of the Pink Panther holding a spray can in memory of two graffiti artist friends who died around the same time. It is on her right thigh.
Magical abilities Edit
- Peace Manipulation: Jemima has the power to influence all forms of peace, including mental, physical, spiritual and conceptual ones, regardless of the area and numbers involved. Jemima can end all conflicts, including fist fights, gunfights, mass riots, and war.
- Peace Inducement: Jemima can sense the rage, aggression and distress in others and is able to induce peace and calm in them, deflecting the rage away.
- Water Magic: Jemima is able to perform a form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through water.
- Ice Magic: She is able to perform a legendary form of magic that allows the user to cast magical spells and feats through ice. In cold regions or the cold season, the user is capable of utilizing unlimited magical powers unless removed from the cold region or the cold season as passed. Most people who use this power is called an ice wizard/witch.
- Snow Magic: Jemima is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to cast spells and feats through snow and/or magically manipulate snow to create various effects.
- Potion Making: Jemima can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Jemima's necklace: She has a choker-like necklace with a chain mixed with bronze and silver and has a jewel on it known as carnelian dangling from it.
- Jemima means "dove" in Hebrew. This was the oldest of the three daughters of Job in the Old Testament. As an English name, Jemima first became common during the Puritan era.
- Bridget is the Anglicized form of the Irish name Brighid which means "exalted one". In Irish mythology this was the name of the goddess of fire, poetry and wisdom, the daughter of the god Dagda. In the 5th century it was borne by Saint Brigid, the founder of a monastery at Kildare and a patron saint of Ireland.
- Irit means "asphodel" in Hebrew (an asphodel is a type of flower).
- Clearwater a translation of German Klarwasser, a topographic name for someone who lived by a source of pure water, from Middle High German klar 'clear' + wazzer 'water'. Compare Rainwater.
- According to the databook(s):
- Jemima hobbies are designing clothes, making make-up, and doing art.
- Jemima favorite foods are chile relieno, jalapeño popper, and Gobi manchurian; while her least favorite food is carrot cake.
- Jemima favorite pastimes are doing make-overs on her friends.
- Her favorite animals are parrots.
- Her favorite flowers are green carnations.
- Jemima can sleep up to seven hours.
- Her average bath time is an hour.
- Her favorite artist is
- She is associated with the Minor Arcana Page of Cups.
- She is pansexual and identify as queer.
- She is a vegetarian.
- She doesn't shave her armpits and had a full bush.
- Jemima is lactose intolerant.
- She likes to shop online for clothes, but tends to buy them too small. She then does alterations on them to fit her.
- Her favorite fruits are coconuts.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- She is right handed.
- She is a big science fiction and fantasy fan and loves Star Wars.
- Jemima is a fan of Human World music as she is fan of Prince, Queen, David Bowie, Siouxsie Sioux, Fiona Apple, Madonna, Lily Allen, Sinead O'Connor, Emeli Sandé, Amy Winehouse, Christina Aguilera, Billy Ocean, Tupac Shakur, and Biggie Smalls.
- Jemima also has a strong love of animals owning several cats named; Ophelia, Oliver, Sophie, Delilah, Kennedy, Ivan, Salem, Jordan, and Elvis.
- She owns a affenpinscher named Goku after the Monkey King.
- Jemima dislikes coffee.
- Her dream is to own an elephant which she later does as an adult.
- She is often seen sucking on a plastic spoon.
- She lost her virginity some time before the series but has no memory of it as she was drunk.
- She was the first of the girls to receive oral sex, which amazed the other girls.