Unlike his brother who likes to party and succeed in running his families Mafia, he has no interest. Instead he runs Sidra Disciplinary Committee with a bunch of delinquents who are all loyal to him and follow his every order.
Early childhood Edit
Being adopted by his "Mom" Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Jacob has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Descensum: He has the magical ability to descend into the netherworlds of the afterlife.
- Shapeshifting: Jacob is capable of altering his appearance, while keeping his normal appearance of being a "handsomely dashing young man", to a old man or women, a small child or a demonic goat-like creature mostly to scare people.
- Sleep Manipulation: Jacob can induce, manipulate, and enhance all aspects of sleep in themselves or in others, including dreams, daydreams and nightmares. He can manipulate sleep patterns and induce instantaneous sleep on biotic subjects, or to induce perpetual insomnia, remove the need to sleep or make them dreadfully tired all the time. Jacob can cause a subject to sleep forever in a comatose-like state and can even determine how deep a sleep is or how long a person or people have been sleeping. He can also force anyone sleeping to wake up regardless of the circumstances.
- Guardian of Serenity: As the current Guardian of Serenity he also is the current holder of the ring of serenity.
- Jacob is from the Latin Iacobus, which was from the Greek Ιακωβος (Iakobos), which was from the Hebrew name יַעֲקֹב (Ya'aqov). In the Old Testament Jacob (later called Israel) is the son of Isaac and Rebecca and the father of the twelve founders of the twelve tribes of Israel. He was born holding his twin brother Esau's heel, and his name is explained as meaning "holder of the heel" or "supplanter", because he twice deprived his brother of his rights as the firstborn son (see Genesis 27:36). Other theories claim that it is in fact derived from a hypothetical name like יַעֲקֹבְאֵל (Ya'aqov'el) meaning "may God protect".
- Samael means "severity of God" in Hebrew. This is the name of an archangel in Jewish tradition, described as a destructive angel of death.
- Morgenstern is a German surname derived from the Middle German words "morgen", meaning "morning", and "stern", meaning "star".
- According to the databook(s):
- Jacob hobbies are
- Jacob favorite foods are ; while her least favorite food is sweet flavored foods.
- Jacob favorite pastimes are
- His favorite animals are
- His favorite flowers are
- Jacob can sleep up to
- His average bath time is
- His favorite artist is
- He is associated with the roman numeral XIII which is associated with the tarot card Death.
- Jacob is pansexual.
- His nickname King of Death and Sleep comes from the poem "Rei da Morte e do Sono, Como o fluxo do tempo te escapa? Você apenas fecha os olhos, E queria que você fosse além da sua mãe, Seu pai, Quão egoísta quando sua irmã nasceu do sangue da morte" written by Nuno da Silvia.