Unlike his brother who likes to party and succeed in running his families Mafia, he has no interest. Instead he runs Sidra Disciplinary Committee with a bunch of delinquents who are all loyal to him and follow his every order.
Early childhood Edit
Michael was born on December 7, 1992 in Los Angeles, California, US to Warlock Nathan Morgenstern and his beloved wife Vivienne Harris, five years after the birth of his sister Seraphina Madeleine and two years after his father finally divorced his wife to be with the person whom he knew he was always supposed to be with, his mother. He was born with his twin brother Michael Lucifer and when they were presented to his grandfather he smiled and finally accepted there marriage despite causing controversy between there union. Two years later the family welcomed him younger sister Melesina Romula.
Michael's parents Nathan and Vivienne were murdered alongside his uncles Macario, Frederick, Eric, and Maxwell alongside his cousins Anna and Carter in a coup d'état later known as the Caedem Affair, the only survivor of the incident was his aunt Miriam who later adopted him, his siblings and his cousin Leuce.
Being adopted by his "Mom" Edit
He and his twin were six when his parents passed, Seraphina was eleven and his younger sister Melesina was three. A month after the incident his aunt Miriam who lost both of her children and always had a close relationship with her brother Nathan's children decided to adopt them and raise them as her own so that they wouldn't be separated, She also adopted her niece Leuce through her brother Macario.
Growing up despite having a close relationship with all his siblings and Miriam loving them the best she could as a single mother of now five children she often had to work and would leave her now children in the hands of Toma Volkova whom took care of her and her siblings when they were younger and she knew that they would be well taken care of.
Magical abilities Edit
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Jacob has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Descensum: He has the magical ability to descend into the netherworlds of the afterlife.
- Shapeshifting: Jacob is capable of altering his appearance, while keeping his normal appearance of being a "handsomely dashing young man", to a old man or women, a small child or a demonic goat-like creature mostly to scare people.
- Sleep Manipulation: Jacob can induce, manipulate, and enhance all aspects of sleep in themselves or in others, including dreams, daydreams and nightmares. He can manipulate sleep patterns and induce instantaneous sleep on biotic subjects, or to induce perpetual insomnia, remove the need to sleep or make them dreadfully tired all the time. Jacob can cause a subject to sleep forever in a comatose-like state and can even determine how deep a sleep is or how long a person or people have been sleeping. He can also force anyone sleeping to wake up regardless of the circumstances.
- Jacob's motorcycle: Jacob owns a motorcycle despite not being
- Guardian of Serenity: As the current Guardian of Serenity he also is the current holder of the ring of serenity.
- Jacob is from the Latin Iacobus, which was from the Greek Ιακωβος (Iakobos), which was from the Hebrew name יַעֲקֹב (Ya'aqov). In the Old Testament Jacob (later called Israel) is the son of Isaac and Rebecca and the father of the twelve founders of the twelve tribes of Israel. He was born holding his twin brother Esau's heel, and his name is explained as meaning "holder of the heel" or "supplanter", because he twice deprived his brother of his rights as the firstborn son (see Genesis 27:36). Other theories claim that it is in fact derived from a hypothetical name like יַעֲקֹבְאֵל (Ya'aqov'el) meaning "may God protect".
- Samael means "severity of God" in Hebrew. This is the name of an archangel in Jewish tradition, described as a destructive angel of death.
- Morgenstern is a German surname derived from the Middle German words "morgen", meaning "morning", and "stern", meaning "star".
- According to the databook(s):
- Jacob hobbies are napping, reading and collecting books.
- Jacob favorite foods are curry, agwi-jjim, and mangonada; while his least favorite food is sweet flavored foods.
- Jacob favorite pastimes are beating up people who annoy him.
- His favorite animals are dogs.
- His favorite flowers are amaryllis.
- Jacob can sleep up to thirteen hours.
- His average bath time is an hour or less.
- His favorite artist is Queen.
- He is associated with the roman numeral XIII which is associated with the tarot card Death.
- Jacob is pansexual.
- He cannot stand drinking alcohol.
- He is described as having androgynous face by River.
- His favorite authors include Stephen King, James Ellroy, Ernest Hemingway, Mangetsu Hanamura, Seishi Yokomizo and Juko Nishimura.
- Jacob is allergic to peonies.
- He is left-handed.
- Jacob doesn't know how to cook. He ended up cutting his fingers while he was using a knife.
- He is younger then Michael by six minutes.
- His nickname King of Death and Sleep comes from the poem "Rei da Morte e do Sono, Como o fluxo do tempo te escapa? Você apenas fecha os olhos, E queria que você fosse além da sua mãe, Seu pai, Quão egoísta quando sua irmã nasceu do sangue da morte" written by Nuno da Silvia.