Flidais Céu Hortência Coltrane Malandra Borja is the daughter of Cicera Malandra and Bolar Coltrane, and there oldest child and the older sister to Charlot, Solange, and Pierre and the older half-sister to Arcai.
Flidais was married to Leon Borja and together they have five children Alejandro Malvolio, Cristóbal Escalus, Maximilian Laertes, Júlia Vannozza and Ofélia Lucrezia. Despite the two having a loving and happy relationship that didn't stop Leon from cheating on her including with her half-sister Arcai and have numerous illegitimate children.
Magical abilities Edit
- Power Negation: Flidais can cancel out the powers of others, making them unable to utilize their powers as long as they are under the user's effect.
- Restoration: A much more powerful form of Healing, she can undo all damage done onto target (living or object), be it mental, conceptual, emotional, spiritual, mystical, and physical damage. She can even restore and repair abilities, as well as resurrecting the recently deceased. Baby Percy was the one who first revealed this power.
- Life and Death Magic: River can utilize a form of magic that controls both life and death, allowing for feats like giving life and causing death.
- Purification: River can remove the darkness or evil from a person or objects, often including demons possessing it or mind control affecting it. It can turn evil to good or merely make someone pure.
- Electricity Manipulation: River can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), allowing control over electric fields, all charge carriers (Ions, Electrons, Protons, and Positrons), electronics, and electromagnetic forces.
- Spell Casting: Flidais also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. She also is known for creating new spells and performing experiments with them making her a creative and already powerful witch.
- Potion Making: Flidais can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Linguaserpentis - Flidais from her father inherited the ability to control and speak to snakes and other snake-like creatures.
- Claíomh Solais: A family heirloom of the Coltrane family, and sword that is she same length of her leg and is colored white and gold.
- Flidais meaning uncertain, allegedly "doe". Flidais was an Irish goddess of forests, hunting and wild animals, especially stags and deer - by which her chariot was drawn. She is the chief figure in the 'Táin Bó Flidhais', one of the lesser known cattle raid tales which makes her the wife of Ailill Finn and lover, later wife, of the hero Fergus mac Róich.
- Céu means "sky, heaven" in Portuguese.
- Hortência means "hydrangea" in Portuguese.
- Coltrane is the Northern Irish Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Coltaráin, a surname associated with county Down.
- Malandra comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- According to the databook(s):
- Flidais hobbies are herb collecting and reading.
- Flidais favorite foods are tamales and scotch broth; while her least favorite food is black pudding.
- Flidais favorite pastimes are playing with her children.
- Her favorite animals are lizards.
- Her favorite flowers are pink carnations.
- Flidais can sleep up to eight hours.
- Her average bath time is forty minutes.
- Her favorite artist is
- Like her daughter she is associated with the roman numeral III which is associated with the tarot card The Empress.
- Flidais at the young age she created three Quantum Lunam whom she names Cormeum, Animamea, and Sanguismeus. Cormeum was given to Amadis, Animamea was kept to herself, and Sanguismeus was given to Erez St. Pierre.
- She was a cat lover.
- Out of her siblings she resented her father the least, keeping his name instead of taken in on her mother's maiden name Malandra.
- Despite retiring to be the Lady of her Household, she was a skilled magical user and marital artist who was in-charged of her sons early magical education and there fighting skills.
- She and her daughter River are described as terrifying and foul mouthed with angered.
- Flidais was usually seen cracking her knuckles when she is angry or wants to intimidate.
- Flidais is ambidextrous.
- She is bad at drawing.
- Her favorite color was lavender.
- She has a fear of camels, this occurs when she got hurt by wild camels after she sneaked out to go to the farm when she was still young.