Cristóbal Escalus Borja Malandro is the middle son and second child between Flidais Coltrane and Leon Borja, and the is the younger brother to Alejandro and the older brother to twins Maximilian and the older brother to twins Júlia and Ofélia de Jesus.
Cristóbal is married to Maria de Luna and has twin children named Juan and Isabel and another daughter named Eleanora. He also has a illegitimate twin daughters named Faith and Grace with his mistress, his younger brother's sister-in-law Sancia.
Early childhood Edit
Death of his mother Edit
Growing up without a mother Edit
Magical abilities Edit
- Power Erasure: Cristóbal can eliminate/remove the supernatural powers of others.
- Earth Manipulation: He can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Metal Manipulation: Cristóbal can create, shape and manipulate metal, a solid material (an element, compound, or alloy) that is typically hard, shiny, and features good electrical and thermal conductivity. Metals are generally malleable—they can be hammered or pressed permanently out of shape without breaking or cracking—as well as fusible (able to be fused or melted) and ductile (able to be drawn out into a thin wire).
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Divination: He can employ divination, a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using an occultic, standardized process or ritual.
- Spell Casting: Cristóbal also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. He also is known for creating new spells and performing experiments with them making his a creative witch.
- Cristóbal is the Spanish form of Christopher is from the Late Greek name Χριστοφορος (Christophoros) meaning "bearing Christ", derived from Χριστος (Christos) combined with φερω (phero) "to bear, to carry". Christ is the Modern English form of Christos is from Greek Χριστος (Christos) meaning "anointed", derived from χριω (chrio) meaning "to anoint". This was a name applied to Jesus by early Greek-speaking Christians. It is a translation of the Hebrew word מָשִׁיחַ (mashiyach), commonly spelled in English messiah, which also means "anointed".
- Escalus is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Escalus is: Measure for Measure' An ancient Lord. 'The Tragedy of Romeo And Juliet' Prince of Verona.
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- Malandro comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- According to the databook(s):
- Cristóbal hobbies are knife making and Kombucha brewing.
- Cristóbal favorite foods are flan and chorizo; while her least favorite food is his father's cooking.
- Cristóbal favorite pastimes are hiking.
- His favorite animals are snakes.
- His favorite flowers are roses.
- Cristóbal can sleep up to five hours.
- His average bath time is a hour.
- His favorite artist is
- Cristóbal is represented by the Minor Arcana Ten of Pentacles.
- Cristóbel Borja character is inspired by Giovanni "Juan" Borgia, 2nd Duke of Gandia.
- He is his father's favorite son.
- Despite having a close relationship with his father, the loneliness the felt growing up without his mother lead him to act out and develop habits such as womanizing, drinking and eventually drug addiction.
- He has contracted syphilis three times.