Alejandro Malvolio Borja Malandro is the oldest son and child between Flidais Coltrane and Leon Borja, and the older brother to Cristóbal and twins Maximilian and the older brother to twins Júlia and Ofélia de Jesus.
Out of his parents children he remembers there mother the best as the kind and caring women she was how taught her children right from wrong the best she could.
Early life Edit
Death of his mother Edit
Raising his younger brothers Edit
Alejandro is the conflicted yet ruthless son of Leon Borja. Most of the time he is arrogant, serious and without mercy. At other times he is temperate and compassionate.
He is characterized by great intelligence, sharp wit, and high self-esteem. Overall he is an even more cunning leader than his father, but his greatest weakness is that he lacks Leon's great patience.
Alejandro is also a brilliant tactician, warrior, and manipulator more than Cristóbal. His awareness of his superiority over his brother, makes Alejandro bitter towards both his father and Cristóbal for the post he has to hold.
He is considered as a siscon because of his deep love for his younger sister's River and Julia, and as an overprotective and loving father for his children.
Alejandro has dark brown, wavy, side-parted hair down to his shoulders. He has emerald green eyes, a weak mustache and beard. He's tall and slim, usually wearing leather trousers and a black formal shirt with a vest.
Later his hair becomes significantly curlier and is parted in the middle.
Magical abilities Edit
- Power Augmentation: Alejandro can enhance the powers of themselves or others' so that he and others can reach high level mastery and control instantaneously, even reach a level of power that is usually beyond their limits alone. Alejandro cannot steal or give power, only enhance the ones their targets already have.
- Earth Manipulation: Alejandro can create, shape and manipulate earth and "earthen" elements including most solid objects, specifically all minerals and mineral compositions regardless of their state (mountain, boulder, sand or dust), dirt, soil, etc.
- Gravity Manipulation: Alejandro can create, shape and manipulate gravity, a natural phenomenon by which all physical bodies attract each other, and gravitons, hypothetical elementary particles that mediate the force of gravitation.
- Conjuration: Alejandro can cast spells which can summon any form of creatures, items, spirits, demons, deities or elements.
- Divination: He can employ divination, a method of reading the future, the present and the past and/or provide help to a problem at hand by using an occultic, standardized process or ritual.
- Transmutation: He can easily change the form and appearance of an object, animal, or person at will and unlike his fellow witches who have trouble doing so she doesn't.
- Psychokinesis: He has the power to manipulate and induce movement in physical objects without touching them.
- Translocation: Alejandro has the magical ability to instantaneously move from one location to another.
- Spell Casting: Alejandro also has the affinity for casting spells and performing rituals. He also is known for creating new spells and performing experiments with them making his a creative witch.
- Potion Making: Alejandro can create potions: substances with magical properties such as enhancing physical and mental abilities, healing, granting powers, chancing shape, or bewitching someone depending on the kind of potion that is made.
- Disease Immunity: Alejandro's immunity, digestive, and other organ systems are enhanced or evolved far beyond that of a normal human's. He is completely immune to every form of disease brought on by bacteria, viruses, or even parasites.
- Alejandro is the Spanish form of Alexander is the latinized form of the Greek name Αλεξανδρος (Alexandros), which meant "defending men" from Greek αλεξω (alexo) "to defend, help" and ανηρ (aner) "man" (genitive ανδρος). In Greek mythology this was another name of the hero Paris, and it also belongs to several characters in the New Testament. However, the most famous bearer was Alexander the Great, king of Macedon. In the 4th century BC he built a huge empire out of Greece, Egypt, Persia, and parts of India.
- Malvolio means "ill will" in Italian. This name was invented by Shakespeare for a character in his play 'Twelfth Night' (1602).
- Borja is a very rare as a first name. A spanish name meaning "small battle glory" but also thought to be borne by the Spanish Jesuit, Saint Francis Borgia (1510-1572); his Spanish name is San Francisco de Borja. He is the patron saint against earthquakes.
- Malandra comes from Malandragem is a Portuguese term for a lifestyle of idleness, fast living and petty crime, traditionally celebrated in samba lyrics, especially those of Noel Rosa and Bezerra da Silva. The exponent of this lifestyle, the malandro (masculine adjective), or "bad boy" (rogue, hustler, rascal, scoundrel), has become significant to Brazilian national identity as a folk hero or, rather, an anti-hero. It is common in Brazilian literature, Brazilian cinema and Brazilian music.
- According to the databook(s):
- Alejandro hobbies are blacksmithing and astrology.
- Alejandro favorite foods are spaghetti alle vongole, bruschetta, ravioli, and bicerin; while her least favorite food is coconut jam and seafood pizza.
- Alejandro favorite pastimes are reading and spending time with his children.
- His favorite animals are lions.
- His favorite flowers are carnations.
- Alejandro can sleep up to eight hours.
- His average bath time is two hours or less the forty minutes in a rush.
- His favorite artist is
- Alejandro is represented by the Minor Arcana Knight of Pentacles.
- Alejandro's character is inspired by Cesare Borgia, Duke of Valentinois.
- He is the most like his father.
- He has a sister complex towards River and Julia and took several pictures of them as children (non-perversely) of them playing, taking baths, etc.
- Alejandro also has a foot fetish.